Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work in Emsworth on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £30.78 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and will be an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Must be a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP)
- Experience working at post-graduate diploma level in the assessment of musculoskeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation
The Physiotherapist will be expected to:
- Provide independent highly skilled physiotherapeutic assessment, treatment and efficient and effective management of an MSK caseload under supervision (Band 7 Clinical Specialist or Medical Officer)
- To manage patients referred by Consultants, General Practitioners and other Healthcare Professionals with diverse presentations and complex and acute/chronic physical conditions and sports injuries.
- To work closely with other members of the Multi-disciplinary Team (MDT) to ensure the highest standards of care.
- To use clinical reasoning skills to provide an accurate clinical diagnosis.
- To formulate, develop and deliver a specialised individualised treatment programme based upon evidence based practice, manual assessment and appropriate clinical reasoning
- To communicate effectively with patients to ensure informed consent for assessment and treatment, good understanding of their conditions and maximise their rehabilitation potential accepting that patients may have barriers to communication e.g. English as their second language.
- To communicate effectively with all other rehabilitation and unit personnel and with external medical personnel from other agencies/units.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.