Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist to work in High Wycombe on a full-time or part time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.00-£25.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist
- The case management model will provide interventions tailored to meet the needs of the individual.
- To contribute to processes for proactively case finding patients who are very high intensity users of community and primary healthcare and / or are at high risk of unplanned admission to hospital.
- Assess the physical and psycho-social needs of the defined case load instigating therapeutic treatments and care delivery based on best available evidence.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification.
- Must be a car driver.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.