Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within an Outpatient Community Mental Health Service based in RAF Marham, Norfolk. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Community Psychiatric Nurse job is £26.68 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- Providing an outpatient community mental health service within their area of responsibility
- Ensuring that the quality and delivery of community mental health care is in accord with departmental protocols and NICE guidelines
- Organising educational, therapeutic, training and mental health promotion governance
- Participating in all aspects of clinical regime, taking new referrals, medical reports, maintaining client files
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.