Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse - Forensic to work in Kensington and Chelsea.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.64-£27.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To assess, plan and review health and social care needs under the Care Programme Approach (CPA) for a group of service users with a forensic/offending history.
- The post holder will work as a Care Co-ordinator as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing nursing interventions as required.
- This will include participating in an out of hours and on call service to provide support and guidance to service users, carers and other services.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.