Are you interested in a new Registered Mental Health Nurse role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Croydon in an Assessment and Liaison Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £26 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 -month contract.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Excellent Assessment Skills
- Experience of Home Treatment or Psychiatric Triage
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
- Experience of working with people who have Psychosis
- Experience of working in a busy Community Mental Health Team
- Ability to commute by car within the Croydon Area
- EPJS knowledge
- Enhanced DBS check
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.