Are you interested in a new Registered Mental Health Nurse role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Bristol.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract. The hours for this role would be Monday-Friday 9-5.
- Carrying a caseload of service users with complex mental health problems.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Community Mental Health Nursing experience.
- Need skills in assessment, care coordination, CPA, risk assessment, MAPPA, safeguarding, therapeutic intervention skills, current experience in a community mental health setting.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.