Are you interested in a new Registered Mental Health Nurse role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Worcestershire.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £23.38 to £27.50 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Caseload management
- Facilitate depot and clozapine Clinics
- Duty rota
- Care Coordination under CPA
- Care planning and risk assessments
- Integrated/multi-disciplinary team working
- Social funding applications and process
- Routine Assessments
- Delivery of recovery focussed Interventions to service users with severe and enduring mental illness
- Managing safeguarding concerns
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Minimum of 12 months community experience - preferably in last 2 years.
- Experience of CPA/ care coordination role
- Will have experience of therapeutic interventions
- Will be required to give depot injections
- Experience of managing complex caseload
- Experience of managing patients in crisis - for purpose of duty provision and caseload management
- Undertaking comprehensive assessment of needs and care planning and risk management
- Able to work with a positive can do approach
- Work as part of a team - adopt a MDT approach to care delivery.
- Willing to travel across Worcestershire to meet service demand (and potentially out of county to review placements)
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.