Are you interested in a new Registered Mental Health Nurse role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Leicester in a CMHT for Older Adults.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £22.95 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The Adult Community Mental Health Teams (CMHT) are made up of Consultant Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers and Psychologists providing a range of treatments, interventions and assistance to adults (people aged 16-65) suffering from difficulty with their mental health who have been referred by their GPs or other health professionals.
- The types of illnesses people are referred with include bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia, severe depression, personality disorder, dual diagnosis and Asperger's/autistic spectrum disorder.
- People requiring ongoing treatment are seen in clinics, appointments made at CMHT bases and through home visits. There is also a developing group work programme.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.