Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Basford, Nottingham.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide a defined level of specialist assessment and access to interventions for a diverse patient group and their families under the care programme approach, who present with significant mental health problems/disorders.
- To prioritise and provide realistic timely and occasionally intensive support to patients within a community setting.
- To demonstrate active clinical skills within the team, providing education and supervision to junior staff members and other professionals
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.