Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Shrewsbury within a Community Mental Health Team. Full Time RMN Band 6 (will consider Social Worker with Adult MH or OT with Adult MH experience)
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2 -month contract.
Shifts are as follows: 9.00am - 17.00pm Monday - Friday ( will consider part time)
- Assessing Adult mental health referrals into Secondary MH Care
- Predominantly by telephone, determining MH needs, risks and Urgency of response. Delivering safe and effective services
- To provide effective advice and guidance to meet needs of service user and or professional with follow up calls, in accordance with Recovery Wellbeing principles
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working as a CPN.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.