Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse/Band 6 Senior Liaison and Diversion Service to work in Farnham.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.94 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Community Psychiatric Nurse Job Summary:
- Within this role you will be in regular contact with our Band 4 Liaison and Diversion Practitioners who work in Police Custody (Staines, Guildford, Salfords) and you will be expected to offer support around risk management. This support will be via the telephone.
- Throughout your shift you will be in regular contact with our Band 4 Liaison and Diversion Practitioners and following receiving a hand over of their cases and any concerns they may have you will then make the clinical decision to attend custody (Staines, Guildford, Salfords) to complete a full mental health assessment with consideration of referring to HTT, CMHRS or for a Full Mental Health Act Assessment.
- Following your assessment, you will hand over to the police the outcome of assessment.
- You will also document your assessment within our Liaison and Diversion Service Springboard on SystmOne healthcare records and also forward this report onto Police for support with management and disposal of the case.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Mandatory SystmOne Knowledge
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.