Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within a Specialist Mental Health Team based in Chelmsford.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £23.74 - £24.13 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Community Psychiatric Nurse Job Summary:
- You will work as a member of the nursing team in providing high quality, evidence-based, holistic nursing care to patients in line with your NMC professional code of conduct and Trust policies.
- You will access, plan, implement and evaluate packages of care based upon individual service user needs, under the guidance of the Advanced Nurse Practitioner as per NICE guidance.
- You will also undertake and maintain service users' Self Directed Support assessments.
- As required by your manager, you will have responsibility for the day to day supervision and management of lower branded staff within your professional group and team locality. This will include the management of these staff in line with agreed Trust HR processes.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.