Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Croydon.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To manage a caseload of clients first episode psychosis with complex needs, using evidence based / client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- To act as care co-ordinator under the CPA process as appropriate
- To provide leadership for students and / or junior staff, through supervision and appraisal.
- To participate in the planning, development and evaluation of MDT services, holding responsibility for defined projects.
- To regularly supervise students on practice placements
- To carry out MDT activities e.g. generic assessments and duty responsibilities
- To provide profession specific Assessments and Interventions for the wider team as required
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Experience of working with service users with psychosis and their carers.
- Working with in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural setting
- Experience of partnership working with statutory and voluntary services.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.