Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time in Leicester.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £22.95 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Must be a Learning Disability Registered Nurse.
- Knowledgeable of Positive Behaviour Support with MAPA Safe Holding Skills.
- Understanding of Autism, ADHD, LD And Mental Health.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.