Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Bexley?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time in Bexley in the Community Health Rehabilitation Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 to £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3 month contract.
- To provide specialist physiotherapy input to clients as part of the Community Health Rehabilitation Team (CHRT) within the Community Assessment and Rehabilitation (CAR) Team
- To provide specialist Physiotherapy assessment and treatment for a wide variety of conditions including complex cases, in the community as an autonomous and lone practitioner to clients
- To promote an understanding of falls risk assessment and appropriate intervention in the wider health community and social care.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.