Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time in Peterborough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £24 to £25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 1- month contract.
- To work as an autonomous practitioner within the integrated multi-professional team, neighbourhood teams.
- To be responsible for own caseload and undertake assessment of patients with complex and multiple pathologies using specialist clinical reasoning skills.
- To identify patient needs, agree goals and provide appropriate therapy interventions.
- Provide minor adaptive equipment and rehabilitation programmes.
- To keep the patient at the centre of care, ensuring patient and carer participation in decision making.
- To be accountable for a delegated caseload held by Integrated Care Workers and Assistant Practitioners.
- To prioritise all referrals according to clinical need and to allocate or signpost appropriately.
- To provide a high standard of care.
- To work in various community settings, this includes lone working, with access to Advanced Practitioners when required.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.