Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to work in Downham Market/Swaffham on a part-time, weekend basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 - £37 (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Saturday - £30 (assignment rate)
- Sunday - £37 (assignment rate)
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Discharge to assess and admission avoidance community therapy skills (essential)
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.