Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Nurse (RGN) to work in Pocklington, East Riding of Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Community General Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum nurse job depends on the shift:
- £19.25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) for weekdays
- £23.57 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) for Saturdays and Nights
- £28.70 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) for Sundays and Bank Holidays
Part-time or full-time shifts are available and this is an initial 2/3-month contract with the view to being extended long term. Also, accommodation is available if necessary.
Requirements of the nurse:
- In date DBS is required for all roles/work
- RGN qualified
- NMC qualified
- Will need access to Systmone, travel expenses, a lap top and phone
This Nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.