Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within a CAMHS Triage Team based in Barking, Essex. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £19.69-£20.93 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To undertake assessments and brief intervention within CAMHS Traige.
- Provision of effective assessment and triage of children and young people who may require a mental health intervention.
- Face to Face and telephone contacts with patients.
- Commitment to collaborative work and actively support and liaise with other health & social care professionals and agencies.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- CAMHS experience essential
- RiO experience
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.