Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within a Recovery Team based in Ealing.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £23.56 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The role of Community Nurse is to work in partnership with service users in the designated care group with complex health presentations, developing their care plans and recovery plans to enable them to lead fulfilling lives.
- They will demonstrate an understanding of clinical interventions relevant the care group to include education, care plans and discharge planning, working closely with carers, families and partner agencies to facilitate this.
- The post holder will work at all times to promote the safety and the well being of service users and their families/carers.
- The post holder will assess, plan and implement care, and provide specialist nursing advice and carry out specialist nursing procedures. They will provide clinical supervision to staff and students
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.