Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in London in an Early Intervention Service.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £23.75 to £26 per hour (Assignment rate).
- To support the development of EIS services within the Boroughs of Harrow and Hillingdon and to provide an intensive outreach service to young people aged between 14 and 35, and their families, who have experienced a first episode of any psychotic illness and to work with them over 3 years.
- To be a senior member of the team and help provide a range of evidence based interventions to help promote recovery.
- Work within the multi-disciplinary team and provide and individualised and holistic care package to users and their network.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- CCO experience, working with ages 14-35 yrs old.
- Experience working with Psychosis.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.