Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time as an Auditor remotely from home covering the Worthing area. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Auditor job is £40 - £45 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Auditor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Senior-level frontline experience within children's services
- Scrutinise and challenge practitioners, front-line and senior managers on quality of practice, identifying and escalating safeguarding concerns.
- Embedding learning and strengthening the management oversight across Children's Services.
- Analyse audit findings to support managers in understanding the quality of practice across Children's Services.
- Develop positive working relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organisation to embed learning and improve quality of practice.
- Contribute to multi-agency audit and themed audit programmes, presenting findings, challenging where appropriate and engaging in the development of multi-agency responses to findings.
- Deliver training and guidance to social work managers who undertake audit.
- Organising own priorities and workload and exercising independent judgement in most day to day activities.
- Social Work and supervisory experience across a range of children's services as a Team manager 3 years plus.
- Experience of undertaking audits/Understanding of audit and its purpose.
- Understanding of Ofsted judgements and requirements in terms of practice standards and inspection.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Auditor job is advertised by Rob King; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.