Sanctuary Social Care currently has a locum vacancy based in Bournemouth for an Assistant Team Manager, within the SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £350 - £450 per day (Assignment rate) and this role is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Relevant minimum 1 year experience of managing a team is essential.
- Due to Covid-19 guidelines, this is a position that requires remote working using BCP IT equipment
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.