Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to work full-time within an Assessment Team based in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Team Manager role is £39.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6 -month contract.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Experience of delivering high quality services to children and in assessment.
- Experience of co-ordinating and managing the work of a team, balancing needs and resources to achieve a high quality service.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.