Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Croydon for an Assistant Team Manager, within the Adolescent Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £45,585-£47,511 per annum.
About the job:
- The service comprises of the Youth Offending Service, Gangs Team, Child Exploitation/Missing Intelligence Teams and two Adolescent Support Teams comprised of social workers and adolescent workers managed by a Team Manager and an Assistant Team Manager.
- The service area covers the Council's statutory responsibilities for adolescents where there is risk outside of the home; including those in need of protection, at risk of/subject to significant harm, and adolescents coming into care, including some work under the PLO and legal proceedings in the court.
- It is a high-profile area for the Council and an area of significant professional and organisational responsibility.
- The focus of this role is the transformation of social work practice and supporting the implementation of risk and safety planning.
- It is a management role to support and develop practitioners to deliver sound systemic practice which achieves positive well-being and safety outcomes for adolescents, including those in need of protection and at risk of/subject to significant harm.
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous experience working with Youth Offending is essential
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.