Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Approved Mental Health Professional (Social Worker) to fill a full-time role based in Greenwich. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this Approved Mental Health Professional role is £34 - £36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To manage a caseload of complex mental health clients within the older adult service, providing health and social care interventions.
- This will include commissioning care packages, safeguarding investigations and monitoring mental state for relapse and recovery.
- The role also requires the candidate to be on the Central AMHP team rota providing assessment and co-ordination under the Mental Health Act.
- A Social Work qualification
- AMHP qualification
- Current Social Work England Registration
- Current and past experience of acting as an AMHP
This Approved Mental Health Professional job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.