Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Advanced Social Worker to work based in South Gloucestershire, within the Response Team.
The salary for this permanent Advanced Social Worker role is £39,922 per annum.
- Assessing Child in Need – single assessment.
- Identifying risks and participating in strategy discussion.
- Using signs of safety for all work in assessment/report writing and direct work with children.
- Writing Child Protection Conference reports.
- Undertaking the necessary legal planning, including Legal Planning Meetings, and Public Law Outline.
- Attending court to gain Emergency Protection Orders or Interim Care Orders – write care plans.
- Step down Child in Need.
- Child Protection procedures.
- Section 47 investigations.
- Achieving best evidence interviews.
- Covering duty.
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Demonstrate specialist up to date knowledge of the service area of child protection.
- Able to carry out good quality analytical assessments and outcome focussed care plans, communicate findings and risks to families.
- Able to keep detailed and accurate records.
- Evidence of ongoing CPD and a thorough knowledge of current legislation.
- Evidence of a good level of general IT skills and the ability to use, or be trained in the use of, appropriate specialist in-house software packages.
- Successful completion of ASYE.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
This Advanced Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.