Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Advanced Social Worker to work full-time within a Locality Team and Children with Disabilities Team based in Swindon. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is from £39,768 to £41,493 per annum, retention payments on top of salary; £3000 in year 1, £2000 in year 2 and £2000 in year 3.
Our offer to you:
- £3000 "golden hello" payment after 1 years' service
- Retention payments of £2000 after completing 2 years' service and a further £2000 after 3 years' service
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria)
- Competitive salaries
- Free car parking at our central Swindon campus
- A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 30 days after 10 years' service
- Leisure and Legal Services discounts
- Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
- "Happy to talk Flexible working"
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker:
- Recognised and relevant professional qualification e.g. DipSW, CQSW, CSS.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Significant post qualification experience in a Local Authority child protection children's services setting.
This Advanced Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.