Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Advanced Social Worker to fill a permanent role within Family Services based in Croydon.
The salary for this permanent Advanced Social Worker job is £44,790- 46,839 per annum (pro rata).
- Ensure and evidence that children, parents and family members are partners in assessment, planning and the delivery of help and services and this directly impacts on outcomes
- Promote a practice philosophy which seeks to empower service users, build on indivudal strengths, and develop strategies which support them to understand, manage and respond to risk and to ensure assessments and plans reflect this
- Ensure that partner professionals and agencies are fully engaged and coordinated in assessment, planning and the delivery of help and services
- Contribute to the delivery of the Service's engagement strategy and, depending on level, have responsibility for a particular relationship
- Build up a comprehensive knowledge of all available services and make full use of them through evidence-based matching
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
This Advanced Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.