Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Advanced Social Worker to work full-time in Bristol, Gloucestershire in a Child Protection and Children in Need Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £280 per day (LTD Company Equivalent) with £150 per week travel and accommodation allowance applicable to Long Term Child Protection posts (locality hubs). This role is an initial 3 -month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Must be able to evidence their main residence as being 40 miles or greater, as the crow flies, from their primary work location at South Gloucestershire.
- Must be a car driver with a full clean driving license and access to a car
This Social Worker job is advertised by Mark Andrews; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.