Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for an Advanced Practitioner to work full-time within the Adult Safeguarding Team based in Hertford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Advanced Practitioner role is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Fulfil adult safeguarding responsibilities in line with section 42 of the Care Act
- Working within Hertfordshire safeguarding frameworks
- Ensuring that appropriate safeguarding responses and actions are person-centred and, as far as possible, putting people in control of their lives
- Working to ensure the service provided is effective, efficient and delivers positive and personal outcomes
- Respond to safeguarding concerns raised
- Record safeguarding adult concerns accurately and timely
- Identify safeguarding plans to mitigate risk to the person
- Gather relevant information to support decision making
- Seek and record views of an adult at risk
- Undertake capacity assessments / best interest decisions as appropriate
- Contribute to strategy discussions or meetings
- Lead investigations and contribute to case conferences
- Ensuring outcomes are recorded
- Be lead investigator on a section 42 enquiry
- Identify the need for other assessments or interventions required
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.