Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Gillingham for a Band 8a MSK Physiotherapist.
The pay rate for this locum MSK Physiotherapist job is £32-£33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- To be able to assess and then refer on to the correct treatment services and request appropriate diagnostic tests.
- Assess people with musculoskeletal disorders either virtually or face-to-face.
- Diagnose, decide whether they need any tests, arrange them and then make appropriate decisions regarding the onward management of the person.
Requirements of the MSK Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- MSK experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This MSK Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.