Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Newham, within the Hospital Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Attending all meetings
- Undertake duty and welfare visits
- Manage most referrals made for Covid positive customers
- Step-downs and discharges
- Undertake safeguarding adult enquiries, assessing and analysing risk
- Leading, coordinating, monitoring and reviewing multi-agency adult protection plans
- Ensure statements for court and reports for case conferences, panels and reviews are prepared
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.