Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adults Social Worker to work full-time in a Post Hospital Review Team based in Hertfordshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is available on a 3-month contract.
- The Service supports an integrated approach to managing the care of people who require support upon discharge from hospital, so the role will involve working alongside occupational therapists, community care officers, health colleagues and care providers.
- You will be required to review support packages of people discharged from hospital on our various enablement pathways, including carrying out assessment of need and setting up longer-term packages for those requiring on-going support.
- You will also need to undertake safeguarding activity if required.
- The post will require you to visit service users in the community to undertake reviews, so a driving licence is essential as is the ability to respond to situations quickly and flexibly.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- You will need to be HCPC registered and have knowledge and experience of relevant legislation
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.