Sanctuary Health, a leading recruitment company, is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Adult Liaison Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work in Northampton or Kettering on a full-time or part-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £20-£25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6 month contract.
- Provide specialist assessment and brief interventions to patients across the Crisis Care Pathway, which prevents admission to ED, or contributes to a smooth and early discharge and/or prevents an admission to a mental health unit.
- Improve the experience of patients with mental health illnesses who receive care in the acute hospital and crisis care pathway.
- Provide specialist mental health perspective to the multi-disciplinary team members regarding assessment, intervention, management and discharge planning.
- Work as a key member of a comprehensive Acute Liaison Mental Health Service within the two general hospitals. Offering a range of interventions throughout the hospitals for patients with a wide range of mental health difficulties, in line with the service operational policy.
- To offer education, opportunistically and on a planned basis, to staff within the general hospitals in order to improve their knowledge and skills of mental health, and reduce the stigma of mental health. -
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.