Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Adults Community Psychiatric Nurse to work based in St Albans. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. Working 37.5 hrs per week Monday-Friday 09:00am-17:00pm.
- The post holder will deliver Care coordination, brief assessments of referrals to Adult mental health services, duty desk, community face to face contact through home visits and at community hub.
- Attending inpatient reviews and facilitating discharges.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Presentation skills for MDT case discussions.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.