Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Isleworth for a Band 5 Adult Audiologist to work 37.5 hours per week.
The pay rate for this locum Adult Audiologist job is £21 - £22 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Undertake Adult ENT Clinic coverage and direct Referrals which may include hearing aid fittings and repairs
- Follow all Health and Safety Protocols within the Department
Requirements of the Adult Audiologist:
- Degree or equivalent within Audiology
- RCCP Registered
- Adult Audiology - ENT experience
- Previous NHS Experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive audiology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Adult Audiologist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.