Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adaptations Occupational Therapist to work in an Adaptations Service in Bristol on a full-time basis, however 30 hours may be considered. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Adaptations experience (ideal)
- 2 years' experience
- Experience of working within the community and/or disabilities would be an alternative level of experience
- Providing assessment/Adaptations to service users homes
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.