Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Dietitian to fill a locum part-time or full-time role based in Kettering.
The pay rate for this locum Acute Dietitian job is £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
- Dietetic assessment and consultation for patients in the acute setting, providing nutritional care
Requirements of the Acute Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- Smartcard and knowledge of Systmone
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietary knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Acute Dietitian job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.