At Sanctuary Personnel we're acutely aware that we have a duty of care not just to our customers, but to the community and the environment. We also choose partners and suppliers who are committed to high standards of corporate social responsibility (CSR).
As a business, we want to make a positive contribution to the world, which means doing everything we can to:
- engage positively with our employees, partners and the community
- maintain the highest standards of integrity and ethics
- help safeguard the environment for future generations
- be inclusive and have robust anti-discrimination policies
- follow best practice and achieve excellent quality standards.
We believe it's important to grow our business sustainably, putting responsible business practice at the heart of everything we do. That means embedding positive values throughout our organisation to create an inspiring and supportive work environment. It also means carefully managing the social and environmental impact of our activities, so that we win the trust and admiration of customers, stakeholders, partners and the wider public.