Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Youth Justice Officer to work full-time based in Enfield, within the Youth Offending Unit.
The pay rate for this locum Youth Justice Officer job is £25.01 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This post will require a commitment to work occasional weekends and unsocial hours as and when required.
- Undertake all duties about Safeguarding young people and managing risk to the community
- Monitoring of practice and processes, building in close partnership work
Requirements of the Youth Justice Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Be able to write PSR reports, carry out high-quality assessments using Assetplus; deliver interventions to reduce the risk of further offending and manage risk of harm to themselves and others
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Youth Justice Officer job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.