Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time as a Youth Offending Project Worker to work in Slough.
The salary for this permanent YOT Project Worker job is £26,621 - £33,859 per annum.
- Work directly with children, young people and their families/carers and or guardians
- Complete holistic assessments on children and young people referred to the YOT and devise subsequent intervention plans meeting assessed risk and need
- Manage a caseload of children and young people aged 10 - 18 years subject to preventative and statutory disposals and to supervise them in line with National Standards and other guidance and legislation relating to children and young people
- Have a specific lead within the team and facilitate in the creation, delivery and evaluation of offending behaviour and educational programmes that contribute to the reduction of offending behaviour for children and young people
- Operate within the context of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998, Legal Aid Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 and other relevant criminal justice and child care legislation
- Prepare court reports, bail packages and to represent the YOT in both local and Crown court settings
- Keep accurate, clear records using relevant software systems, contributing to agreed performance indicators and producing relevant data as required by the management information system of the YOT
- Participate and attend team meetings, risk panels and other multi-agency meetings
- Contribute to the team's duty systems as appropriate
- Develop links with other agencies
- Work flexible and some unsociable hours according to the team's requirements in order to provide the most effective staff cover
Requirements of the YOT Project Worker:
- Recent UK experience within a similar role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This YOT Project Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.