Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Woking for a Band 5 Wound Clinic Registered General Nurse.
The pay rate for this locum Wound Clinic Registered General Nurse job is £25per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm (would also consider part time hours)
Requirements of the Wound Clinic Registered General Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Skills – Wound care, Leg ulcer care, Compression bandaging, Picc line care
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Wound Clinic Registered General Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.