Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Psychological Assistant and CBT Ordinator to work remotely.
The pay rate for this locum Psychological Assistant and CBT Ordinator is £19-21 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide a psychologically-minded service (under supervision) to referred individuals with mental health problems that is accessible, responsive, age and ability inclusive, and that focuses on recovery and outcomes
- Support and enhance the professional psychological care of clients. This will involve providing mental health screening assessments and psychological interventions under the supervision of a qualified Therapist / Clinician
- Work independently according to a plan agreed with the line manager and within the overall framework of the team's policies and procedures. To assist in clinically related administration, conduct of audits, collection of statistics, and development of audit and/or research projects, teaching and project work
- Offer clinical support to users of the Online CBT service, registering service users on to the programme, monitoring progress and discharging users when they complete or disengage from the programme
- Support to be provided through the online platform as well as telephone contact. An important part of this role is ensuring that patient information is treated confidentially and inputted correctly in to the Online CBT Programme
Requirements of the Psychological Assistant and CBT Ordinator:
- Be an accredited CBT therapist registered with the BABCP
- Recent CBT experience
- Relevant qualification/degree
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Psychological Assistant and CBT Ordinator job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.