Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Online CBT Manager to work remotely.
The pay rate for this locum Online CBT Manager is £40 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Develop, lead and operationally manage the cognitive behavioural therapy service, including delivery of agreed service level to funders
- Coordinate the allocation of case load and service delivery
- Contribute to the development of the appropriate use of cognitive behavioural approaches within Praxis Care's services by working in line with CBT ethical frameworks, NICE guidelines and organisational policy
- Facilitate and complete service audits
Requirements of the Online CBT Manager:
- Be an accredited CBT therapist registered with the BABCP
- Recent CBT experience
- Relevant qualification/degree
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive cognitive behavioural therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Online CBT Manager job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.