Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Support Workers to work in Guernsey.
This pay rate for these locum Support Worker roles is £20 per hour (ltd) and is for an initial 6-months.
In terms of accommodation, the client has some on site and it costs between £100-200 per week depending on what is available at time. The client also cover travel at beginning and end of placement (to and from Guernsey).
The pay rate is also out of scope of IR35. You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
- Working within an adult disability service that supports people with autism and learning disability. The service provides 24-hour care provision
- You will be required to work a shift system that offers support 24 hours a day, and work alongside colleagues and this includes senior staff
- Involved in all aspects of maintaining the area using the active support model, this may include cleaning, shopping, washing ironing, cooking etc. Service users will be encouraged to participate in these activities with the staff
Requirements of the Support Workers:
- Willing to work towards the Level 3 VQ Diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent (e.g. Level 3 BTEC Advanced Certificate in Positive Behavioural Support)
- Hold a valid driving licence (this may be negotiated with the manager dependant on area
- Competent IT skills
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
These Support Worker roles are advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.