Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Great Yarmouth?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Women's Health Physiotherapist to work full-time/part-time in Great Yarmouth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £20.12 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Some experience in Women's Health/pelvic health as a student or band 5 physiotherapist
- Basic respiratory skills, and competent to work independently on an acute ward - essential
- Needs to be comfortable with reviewing women immediately postnatal on the ward, discussing vaginal pain relief, bladder and bowel symptoms and so forth. Doesn't need internal examination skills
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.