Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Wheelchair Therapist (OT) to work in Brighton on a part-time or full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Wheelchair Therapist job is £25.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
Requirements of the Wheelchair Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Previous wheelchair experience
- Car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Wheelchair Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.