Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Wheelchair Therapist to work in Wrexham on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Wheelchair Therapist job is £27.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-3 month contract.
Requirements of the Wheelchair Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- Any relevant Postural or Seating specific qualifications
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to manage own time/resources with limited supervision
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Good self-analysis of competence
- Effective coping strategies
- Good general health to undertake duties of the post
- Ability to demonstrate awareness of local and national policies relating to Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy provision
- Broad I.T. skills
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy/physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Wheelchair Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.