Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Wheelchair Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Huyton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist job is £25.50 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Assessing Posture/Range of movement/Pressure
- Assessing for specialist wheelchair seating for adults and/or children
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.